When I started this blog seven months ago I had no idea what to expect and no idea what “blogging” actually was. I figured this would be something that I would do for a short time until the next thing came along. Little did I know what a community of support and information existed in the blogging world and how much I would be inspired to write.
It took me days to figure out all the formating, widgets and what nots of how to create Trena Ever After but after all the frustration, four letter words and many many do-overs, I can honestly say that I am proud of what I have accomplished. The response from all of you readers has been overwhelming and my heart is truly overflowing with joy. No matter what is going on in my life I know that I can always “write it out” and someone is always there to listen.
I hope that you will continue to follow along on this journey, wherever it may take me.
I wanted to give back some blog love to these amazing blogs. I feel like I could have made a list of about 200 but restrained myself to 10. If you have sometime, stop by and check them out.
1. Louie, in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney~ http://leftwithlouie.com/
2. Puravidaeh, some great Canadians, everything Costa Rica~ http://costaricatravelblog.com/
3. Le Zoe Musings, Kelly AKA Zoe’s mom, creator and fashionista!~ http://lezoemusings.wordpress.com/
4. Russell Deasley, makes me smile everyday! ~ http://theverybesttop10.com/
5. Jackie Dumaine, Spiritual mentor, where would I be without you??~ http://www.jackiedumaine.com/blog/
6. Lesley Carter, world traveller, mother extraordinaire ~ http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/
7. OAM, ladies you Rock! ~http://onceamonth4ladies.com/
8. Whitney, a girl after my own heart~ http://liverunloveyoga.com/
9. Patrick Latter, amazing local photographer and one of my first followers ~ http://hikingphoto.com/
10. OhSheGlows, Angela and all her Yummy food creations and helpful tips ~http://ohsheglows.com/
I hope you’ll enjoy them as much as I do!
P.s~ I’m always finding great blogs and wonderfully delightful readings….if you have one, please share!